Two years in the making, we are proud to introduce the all new GAERNE SG-12. At Gaerne we thrive to be the best, always looking for new ways to make a better product, always listening to our professional riders for valuable feedback, always looking to our suppliers for the very best materials.
Dual Stage Pivot System: This revolutionary new system is patented and exclusive to Gaerne. The first pivot is attached to the "razorback". This provides a rigid component that offers a strong lateral support while a glideplate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position.
The SG-12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap. This is a "tried and true" system that provides the rider "easy in" and "easy out" non failure system. Keeping it simple!
On the inner side of the boot is the all new rubber "grip guard". You can feel the exceptional grip of the bike, as well as offering a heat resistant padding against your inner leg
- Made of a new Swiss breathable fabric called ACRONOS, extremely stretchy but has the perfect shape to keep the sand and debris out.
- The toecap has been re-designed and reinforced to provide tougher performance.
- The new heel cup has been designed to absorb shock in the case of a rear compression.
- slimmer shape in the toe area for an improved feel of the shift lever and the bikes controls
- new plastic material in the toe area which is lighter and provides more comfort and feel for the bike as well.
- New thermoplastic shin plate is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit. By removing three screws a rider can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace.
- New buckle system
- rubber "grip guard" - heat resistant padding against your inner leg.
|Culoare||Alb, Albastru, Rosu|